*Note: Analytics API has been deprecated as of Apr. 26, 2018. These endpoints will function for existing integrations through Feb. 28, 2019. Customers should switch to the new Reporting API for any analytics integrations or to access reports as soon as possible.
Job Applications Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/applications. Each row represents a single job application.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/applications, job applications data is returned in CSV or JSON format. Each field in the response corresponds to the job application property listed below.
Response contains all job applications, including ones that were rejected or withdrawn. Applications from the General Application source are also included in the response.
Please note that a single row in the response (application) does not necessarily correspond to a single candidate in the system. There might be multiple job applications related to a single candidate (resulting in many rows in the response) when a candidate is linked to (applied or was added to) more than one job.
To download data from Job Applications Data Service and save it to a applications-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/applications’ > applications-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/applications
List of fields in Job Applications Data Service:
- Application ID (UUID) – identifier of the job application.
- Application Create Date (Date) – date when the application was created.
- Application Stage (Enumeration: NEW, IN_REVIEW, INTERVIEW, HIRED, REJECTED, WITHDRAWN, OFFER, LEAD, TRANSFERRED) – current status of the application in relation to the job.
- Application Step (String) – current step of the application (for those using custom hiring processes with defined steps within a stage)
- Job ID (UUID) – identifier of the job that this application is linked to; empty for General Applications.
- Job Title (String) – job title as defined in the system.
- Source (String) – source of the application.
- Source Type (String) – source type of the application (e.g. “ORGANIC” or “REFERRALS”).
- Candidate Profile ID (UUID) – identifier of the candidate profile that this application is linked to.
- Candidate First Name (String)
- Candidate Last Name (String)
- Candidate Email (String)
- Candidate Phone (String)
- Candidate Location (String) – location of the candidate (e.g. country and city name)
- Candidate Location Latitude (Float)
- Candidate Location Longitude (Float)
- Applied Via (Enumeration: APPLIED, UPLOADED, AGENCY_PORTAL, OTHER) – origin of this job application to help distinguish whether application was added manually, candidate applied on their own etc.
- Internal Candidate (Boolean) – true if the job application is internal.
- Gender (Enumeration: MALE, FEMALE, DECLINE) – candidate’s gender as identified in application as a part of EEO questions answer.
- Race/Ethnicity Group (Enumeration: BLACK, AMERICAN_INDIAN, ASIAN, HISPANIC_LATINO, WHITE, HAWAIIAN_PACIFIC, OTHER, DECLINE) – candidate’s race/ethnicity group as identified in application as a part of EEO questions answer.
- Reason Of Rejection (String)
- Reason Of Withdrawal (String)
- Position ID (UUID) – identifier of the position against which this application was hired.
- Rejected After (Enumeration: NEW, IN_REVIEW, INTERVIEW, HIRED, WITHDRAWN, OFFER, LEAD, TRANSFERRED) – stage the candidate was in when he/she was rejected.
- Withdrawn After (Enumeration: NEW, IN_REVIEW, INTERVIEW, HIRED, REJECTED, OFFER, LEAD, TRANSFERRED) – stage the candidate was in when he/she withdrew their interest.
- Application Last Update (Date) – date when the application’s status (stage and/or step) was last updated.