*Note: Analytics API has been deprecated as of Apr. 26, 2018. These endpoints will function for existing integrations through Feb. 28, 2019. Customers should switch to the new Reporting API for any analytics integrations or to access reports as soon as possible.
Hiring Team Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/hiring-team. Each row represents a hiring team member (employee) for a job.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/hiring-team, hiring team data is returned in CSV or JSON format. Each field in the response corresponds to the hiring team member property listed below.
To download data from Hiring Team Data Service and save it to a hiring-team-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/hiring-team’ > hiring-team-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service:
List of fields in Hiring Team Data Service:
- Employee ID (String) – identifier of the employee in the SmartRecruiters system.
- Employee First Name (String) – employee first name.
- Employee Last Name (String) – employee last name.
- Job ID (UUID) – identifier of the job.
- Job Title (String) – job title as defined in the system.
- Role (Enumeration: HIRING_MANAGER, RECRUITER, EXECUTIVE, INTERVIEW_TEAM, COORDINATOR) – employee’s role in the hiring process of the job.