Interviews Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/interviews. Each row represents an interviewer’s (employee) appointment (time slot) with a candidate for a job.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/interviews, interviews data is returned in CSV or JSON format. Each field in the response corresponds to the interview property listed below.
To download data from Interviews Data Service and save it to a interviews-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/interviews’ > interviews-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service:
List of fields in Interviews Data Service:
- Interview ID (String) – system identifier of the interview.
- Application ID (UUID) – identifier of the job application of a candidate who participated in this interview.
- Application Stage (Enumeration: NEW, IN_REVIEW, INTERVIEW, HIRED, REJECTED, WITHDRAWN, OFFER, LEAD, TRANSFERRED) – appointment’s stage of the application in relation to the job.
- Application Step (String) – step of the application for which the interview time slot was scheduled (for those using custom hiring processes with defined steps within a stage).
- Candidate Profile ID (UUID) – identifier of the candidate.
- Candidate Status (Enumeration: PENDING, TENTATIVE, ACCEPTED, DECLINED) – candidate acceptance status for the interview.
- Job ID (UUID) – identifier of the job that the interview is linked to.
- Interview Type (Enumeration: ONSITE, PHONE, VIDEO, OTHER) – interview type.
- Interview Location (String) – location of the interview. It may be a physical address, phone number or meeting id.
- Interview Create Date (Date) – date when the interview was created.
- Interview Update Date (Date) – date when the interview was last updated.
- Interview Start Date (Date) – date when the interview starts. The interview start date is in the interview time zone.
- Interview Time Zone (String) – interview time zone name.
- Interview Duration (Float) – duration of the interview in hours.
- Interview Canceled (Boolean) – true, if the interview has been canceled by the interview creator.
- Creator Employee Id (String) – identifier of the employee in the SmartRecruiters system, who has created the interview.
- Creator First Name (String) – interview creator first name.
- Creator Last Name (String) – interview creator last name.
- Interviewer Employee Id (String) – identifier of the employee in the SmartRecruiters system who participates the appointment as an interviewer.
- Interviewer First Name (String) – interviewer first name.
- Interviewer Last Name (String) – interviewer last name.
- Interviewer Status (Enumeration: PENDING, TENTATIVE, ACCEPTED, DECLINED) – interviewer acceptance status for the appointment.
- Interviewer Review (String) – candidate’s review made by the interviewer.
- Interviewer Rating (Number) – candidate’s rating given by the interviewer.
- Start Time (Date) – start date/time of the appointment. The start time is in the interview time zone.
- End Time (Date) – end date/time of the appointment. The end time is in the interview time zone.
- Duration (Float) – duration of the appointment in hours.
- Room (String) – room name(s) or meeting id(s) for the time slot appointment.
- Interviewers (Number) – number of interviewers who are a part of the time slot appointment.
- Time to provide feedback (Float) – difference in hours between the interview End Time for an interviewer and the time when that interviewer added an interview review