Jobs Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/jobs. Job data is enriched with summary information about the number of candidates in a specific state.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/jobs all jobs data is returned as a CSV or JSON file. Each field in the file corresponds to the job property listed below.
To download data from Jobs Data Service and save it to a jobs-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/jobs’ > jobs-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/jobs
List of fields in Jobs Data Service:
- Job ID (UUID) – database identifier of the job.
- Job Ref ID – user-facing (and editable) identifier of the job.
- Job Title (String) – job title as defined in the system.
- Job Create Date (Date) – date when the job was created.
- Job Department (String) – company department name assigned to the job.
- Job Status (Enumeration: CREATED, SOURCING, INTERVIEW, OFFER, FILLED, CANCELLED) – current status of the job.
- Job Location – location of the job to which a position is attached to, includes the following properties:
- Country (String)
- State (String)
- City (String)
- Latitude (Float)
- Longitude (Float)
- Job Open Positions (Number) – number of open positions for the job (created/approved positions that do not have a hire associated with them).
- Candidates In Review (Number) – number of candidates, that are considered for the job and are currently being reviewed (in stage “In-Review”).
- Candidates Interview (Number) – number of candidates, that are considered for the job and are currently being interviewed (in stage “Interview).
- Candidates Offer (Number) – number of candidates considered for the job and who are currently in stage “Offer”.
- Candidates Rejected (Number) – number of candidates who were considered for the job and have been rejected.
- Candidates Withdrawn (Number) – number of candidates who were considered for the job and have been marked as withdrawn.
- Candidates Hired (Number) – number of candidates hired for the job.
- Candidates Total (Number) – number of total candidates actively considered for the job.