*Note: Analytics API has been deprecated as of Apr. 26, 2018. These endpoints will function for existing integrations through Feb. 28, 2019. Customers should switch to the new Reporting API for any analytics integrations or to access reports as soon as possible.
Jobs Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/jobs. Job data is enriched with summary information about the number of candidates in a specific state.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/jobs all jobs data is returned as a CSV or JSON file. Each field in the file corresponds to the job property listed below.
To download data from Jobs Data Service and save it to a jobs-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/jobs’ > jobs-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/jobs
List of fields in Jobs Data Service:
- Job ID (UUID) – database identifier of the job.
- Job Ref ID – user-facing (and editable) identifier of the job.
- Job Title (String) – job title as defined in the system.
- Job Create Date (Date) – date when the job was created.
- Job Department (String) – company department name assigned to the job.
- Job Status (Enumeration: CREATED, SOURCING, INTERVIEW, OFFER, FILLED, CANCELLED) – current status of the job.
- Job Location – location of the job to which a position is attached to, includes the following properties:
- Country (String)
- State (String)
- City (String)
- Latitude (Float)
- Longitude (Float)
- Job Open Positions (Number) – number of open positions for the job (created/approved positions that do not have a hire associated with them).
- Candidates In Review (Number) – number of candidates, that are considered for the job and are currently being reviewed (in stage “In-Review”).
- Candidates Interview (Number) – number of candidates, that are considered for the job and are currently being interviewed (in stage “Interview).
- Candidates Offer (Number) – number of candidates considered for the job and who are currently in stage “Offer”.
- Candidates Rejected (Number) – number of candidates who were considered for the job and have been rejected.
- Candidates Withdrawn (Number) – number of candidates who were considered for the job and have been marked as withdrawn.
- Candidates Hired (Number) – number of candidates hired for the job.
- Candidates Total (Number) – number of total candidates actively considered for the job.