*Note: Analytics API has been deprecated as of Apr. 26, 2018. These endpoints will function for existing integrations through Feb. 28, 2019. Customers should switch to the new Reporting API for any analytics integrations or to access reports as soon as possible.
Positions Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/positions. Position data is enriched with some basic information about the job that a given position is linked to. The additional data should ease creating reports that are based on positions/headcount but use job data as well.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/positions, all positions data is returned as a CSV file. Each field in the file corresponds to the position property listed below.
To download data from Positions Data Service and save it to a positions-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/positions’ > positions-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau
List of fields in Positions Data Service:
- Position ID (UUID) – unique identifier of the position.
- Position Create Date (Date) – date when the position was created (non-editable).
- Position Open Date (Date) – date when the position is being / was opened (current version, may be updated throughout the position lifetime).
- Position Target Start Date (Date) – date up to which a candidate is supposed to be hired (current version, may be updated throughout the position lifetime).
- Position Hire Date (Date) – date when a candidate was hired against this position (always the date of the latest hire in case of multiple rehires).
- Position Actual Start Date (Date) – date when a candidate hired against this position starts work (current version, may be updated throughout the position lifetime).
- Position Type (Enumeration: NEW, REPLACEMENT) – type of the position.
- Position Incumbent Name (String) – incumbent name, present only if the position type is REPLACEMENT.
- Job ID (UUID) – database identifier of a job that this position originates from.
- Job Ref ID (UUID) – user-facing (and editable) identifier of a job that this position originates from.
- Job Title (String) – job title as defined in the system.
- Job Create Date (Date) – date when the job was created.
- Job Location – location of the job to which a position is attached to, includes the following properties: Country (String), State (String), City (String), Latitude (Float), Longitude (Float)