Positions Data Service can be accessed at:
/analytics/positions. Position data is enriched with some basic information about the job that a given position is linked to. The additional data should ease creating reports that are based on positions/headcount but use job data as well.
As the result of performing the GET operation at
/analytics/positions, all positions data is returned as a CSV file. Each field in the file corresponds to the position property listed below.
To download data from Positions Data Service and save it to a positions-extract.csv file, use the following command:
curl -H ‘Accept: text/csv’ -H ‘X-SmartToken: <your_smarttoken>’ ‘https://api.smartrecruiters.com/analytics/positions’ > positions-extract.csv.
Tableau web connector for this data service: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau
List of fields in Positions Data Service:
- Position ID (UUID) – unique identifier of the position.
- Position Create Date (Date) – date when the position was created (non-editable).
- Position Open Date (Date) – date when the position is being / was opened (current version, may be updated throughout the position lifetime).
- Position Target Start Date (Date) – date up to which a candidate is supposed to be hired (current version, may be updated throughout the position lifetime).
- Position Hire Date (Date) – date when a candidate was hired against this position (always the date of the latest hire in case of multiple rehires).
- Position Actual Start Date (Date) – date when a candidate hired against this position starts work (current version, may be updated throughout the position lifetime).
- Position Type (Enumeration: NEW, REPLACEMENT) – type of the position.
- Position Incumbent Name (String) – incumbent name, present only if the position type is REPLACEMENT.
- Job ID (UUID) – database identifier of a job that this position originates from.
- Job Ref ID (UUID) – user-facing (and editable) identifier of a job that this position originates from.
- Job Title (String) – job title as defined in the system.
- Job Create Date (Date) – date when the job was created.
- Job Location – location of the job to which a position is attached to, includes the following properties: Country (String), State (String), City (String), Latitude (Float), Longitude (Float)