This section aims at presenting all the base endpoints that are part of the SmartRecruiters User API.
- /users – list – method for listing users
- /users – details – method for getting details of a user
- /users – insert – method for creating a new user
- /users – activate – method for activating a user
- /users – deactivate – method for deactivating a user
- /users – send activation email – method for sending an activation email to a user
When a new user is created in SmartRecruiters, before he / she can sign in to the system, needs to activate the account. It can be performed by using the /users /activation method which activates an account straight away and allows to sign in, or by sending an activation email by using /users /activation-email method. In this case, a user will need to open a link in the activation email and follow steps on the screen.
In an effort to make things consistent, we present each of these methods using the structure below:
- Request – GET method to communicate to our API
- Path Parameters – all of these are required
- Query Parameters – all of these are optional
- Response Body
- Example http request
- Example response